Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

VLCD#6 TODAY IS REWARD DAY!

Got my facial this morning! It was amazing.....and it was deserved for making it through the week. Next week I may just break down and have the massage, even though they aren't recommended. Made it through mu first week back on VLCD. I was up late last night trying to catch up on everyone's vlogs. I spent almost 2 hours watching ones in my que and I didn't even put a dent in it. My goal is to drink 100oz. of water today so I have a great reflection on the scale tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It snowed here last night...BOO.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh the facial sounds amazing! I've never had one before. What a great idea to give yourself rewards.....I might have to implement that myself. Keep up the good work. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really outstanding post. In theory I'd like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make a solid article.
    Tuxedo

    ReplyDelete