Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

VLCD#1 again.....

I cannot believe how much I let myself go! I've gained a lot since October and I have no one to blame but myself. Today went really good. I think I am at the point where I am sick of my clothes fitting tight again and I'm sick of feeling like crap. I am also sick of people saying that HHCG is worthless. If it didn't work, people would be walking around like zombies because their systems would be in starvation mode....they would barely be able to function! UGH...so frustrating. Some guy on facebook really got under my skin...I was about to go off but I bit my tongue and deleted him off my friends list.

Here's the thing folks....if you are looking for support you also need to offer it and not shoot down what works for other people, just because it's not something you do. Jeez! People are so rude sometimes I just wanna flick em' in the head!!

Ok, enough of that. I am rewarding myself to an hour massage on Friday if I can make it through the week without cheating! Can't wait. I haven't had a massage in years!

Hope everyone has a great week, whatever phase you are on.

1 comment:

  1. I found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, congrats Indian party wear suit for men

    ReplyDelete