Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Anyone know who has motivation on sale??

Ever wish you could just run to the store and buy some motivation? I wish it was that simple....you run out, you get some more and thats that. I am mentally preparing myself to take on the week, but at the same time I keep saying one day at a time, not one week at a time!

I just need to get through the enxt 3 weeks without giving in. I have a gift certificate for a massage left from my birthday that I haven't used. I have been waiting for a good time to use it. I also have one for a mini facial I got as a Xmas gift from work. I think I am going to use one on Friday as a reward to myself for making it through the week. Then, next week I will use the other one as a reward. On the 3rd week maybe I will go get a pedi, since I really need one. That will give me something to look forward to each week!

NON-food rewards!!! I have so many cute clothes that are too small right now that if I just buckle down and suck it up, I will be able to wear them this summer.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit! When you think you have run out of some motivation, don't give up. Find something that could motivate you. Clothes, summer fun, and think of how far you've gotten in your HCG weight loss goals. So keep yourself motivated and good luck on your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete