Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

VLCD#4 Released 1.2lbs HAPPY St. PATTY'S DAY!

I made it through the day, even though I did resist the cookies, I did have a few sugar snap peas and some grapes. Unfortunately, I did not get in enough water today! Boo..... Soo, I'm not sure what the scale will give me tomorrow. One more day and I will have conquered my first week. Although tonight for about an hour I had my first craving. YEP. The girl scout cookies were calling me. But I ignored them :)

So glad it is Friday tomorrow. I am ready for the weekend. The week has tip-toed by and I'm just done! Facial, here I come!!

G'nite

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a enjoyment account it. Look complicated to far delivered agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch? Wedding turbans

    ReplyDelete