Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

VLCD# 3 released 2lbs!

Had another fantastic day on protocol. No cheating, no hunger, but a slight headache this evening. Went away though. I am over halfway through my week and almost to my facial reward on Saturday. I am hoping to release another 4- 5 pounds by Sunday. And I am hoping to be 220 by the end of next week. 217 is the lowest I got to in October, down from 258. I must get back there. I am shooting for onederland before this round is over. I really want to make that happen. Looking forward to a good release in the morning.

My daughters girl scout cookies came in today and I left them in my car. They are NOT allowed in the house. Of course when i ordered 4 boxes I was in a "dark place" at the time and absolutely don't want to look at them, smell them, or touch them unless it is to pass them off to the ones that bought boxes.

Oddly enough they really don't even sound good right now.....I know my heads in the game when girl scout cookies don't even sound good. But to be extra safe they are nestled safely in my car!

G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment