Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The countdown is on....

I have been planning out my weight loss plan for the next 9 weeks, 61 days to be exact. I will be doing a planned interuption in 3 weeks for my husbands birthday in April but after that it is back to the plan.

I want to get this weight off and do not want to do another round again. I have been going back and forth....should I just take my time and count calories and excercise or do HCG and get it off quick.....my decision; the next 9 weeks are going to go by whether I do this or not, might as well get it over with before summer gets here. I plan on being at my goal by mid may. Thats 65 pounds. I will be cutting it very close, but typically I drop the most weight in the first week to two weeks on HCG. The first week is typically 9-12 pounds! My goal weight is 170. I have never been 170 before so I honestly don't know what to expect.

I'm a little nervous finding out what the "thinner" me looks like since I have been heavy for most of my life. It's kinda like meeting the pen pal that you know everything about and know you click with, but meeting them in person is so nerve wrecking.

I have my game plan, I have the tools to get me there.....I just need to take it day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment