Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VLCD#2 Released 2.8!

Another great day on protocol. I am trying to keep myself busy and away from the TV, which is when I tend to snack mindlessly. I was hoping to not go out to dinner at all for my round, but we are going out to dinner with my husbands boss and his wife Saturday night and I completely forgot about it. We are going to PF Changs and I plan on getting a chicken and veggie dish or shrimp and veggie, so depending how I handle myself at dinner Saturday will determine if I will be rewarding myself for next weeks reward.

I am going to do a detox bath tonight....looking forward to it. And also interested to see if it affects the scale tomorrow. I cannot believe it is March already. I will be starting a new position at work in June and I am really excited. No more teaching preschool, which is a little bittersweet. I love the kids and the job, but I also love change and teaching preschool takes immense commitment and patience.

Our center just moved 2 weeks ago and our new building is awesome. It actually has a reception area that I will mainly be working in with my new job at work. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment