Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

ugh!!!

I am starting my round again on Monday and I WILL complete the 3 week round I WILL not go out to eat one time and I WILL follow protocol for the entire 21 days! NO EXCEPTIONS. We are going away for my husbands birthday in April and I would like to be 20 pounds lighter by then. I have really been struggling with a mental argument with myself;

one side says; I think I might just count calories and excercise
The other side says; why would you do that when you can do HCG and lose twice as much in half the time?

UGH! What a struggle it is to be fat and want to be thin more than anything, yet being fat is so easy. Well, I'm done letting my fat thoughts do the talking, I'm done listening to that side, I'm going to start listening to the thin person I know is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment