Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Should I dare say it......

...I'M LOADING!!!! Yep! Sunday is my second day of loading. Needless to say I am thinking this first week, which typically tends to be the hardest, will be somewhat easier than normal because I have been sick for 3 weeks now and haven't had much of an appetite. Went to the store today, got my apples and oranges and lettuce for the week. We bought a new car today WOOHOO! We have been car searching for 3 weeks and finally found something we liked. We were purposely being picky because we wanted something reliable, not too expensive, not too old, relatively low miles, good gas mileage and one that actually started! You wouldn't believe the amount of cars we went to test drive that wouldn't even start! So frustrating!! I digress......So I am back on the juice, or the pellets I should say. I bought the pellets last time, did them for all of 3 days and then I stopped.

I am extremely motivated now. We are going to Vegas for a quick weekend for my hubby's b-day in April and I would love to be 30 pounds lighter by then. That would mean that when we go I would be 60 pounds lighter than when we went last year!!! I would be so happy. And I can do it! So I am getting everything in order....I am making my goal sheet, my daily weight chart and I will get through the next 8 weeks. So operation VEGAS officially starts Monday.

My husband went back to work last week, we discovered we are getting a good amount in taxes back because I am a full time student and qualified for numerous credits, and we decided we are going to spend Christmas in Disneyland this year. It's going to be a great week! I recorded a video Friday that I haven't finished editing yet, but I will be doing that here shortly. Here are my goals for  myself this week:

  1. Record a video each morning keeping myself accountable.
  2. Drink as much water as I can. (I struggle with this one)
  3. Stick to protocol.
  4. Lose 7 pounds
I am 17 pounds above my lowest weight on drops, which was back in October. This round will be from the 7th of Feb., thru the 31st of March. That is 52 days, so my goal is to lose 45 pounds. That would put me at 182. That is only 12 pounds off from my goal weight!! I am making it my mission to be 199 by the 14th of March!! Lets see if I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment