Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

R4 P2 VLCD#5, Back in the 220's again!

Released 1.2!! I am totally shocked, only because we went out for Mexican last night and I got steak fajitas (minus the tortillas). I was really nervous because I wasn't sure about the oil they would be cooked in, not to mention it had onions AND green pepp's. Even though I only ate a few of the peppers and took half home. But I also had the equivalent of about 2 teaspoons of guac and about the same for sour cream. Plus some chips and salsa!! So, needless to say I was more than shocked have any release today!! Phew! We will most likely be going out to dinner again tonight and I am planning on a half a steak, since typically the smallest steak you can get is a 6oz., and some veggies. I'm really gonna try to push the water today too. So, I am at 8.8 lost for the week so far! YAY! I am hoping to lose another 2 #'s by Sunday, which will only inch me closer to my low weight in October of 217. So depending on how that goes, I will set my new goals for the upcoming week!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I know I will!!! I will be back to do a vlog Monday Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment