Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

R4 P2 VLCD 7- gained :(

So as you all know it was a busy weekend for me; friday night my husband and I planned on going out for a steak, however everywhere we went was a huge wait. So we ended up going to a Mongolian BBQ place where you fill your bowl up with veggies and meat, noodles if you want, (although I did not have any noodles) and they stir fry it on the huge grills. I expected a gain Saturday morning just from all of the veggies. However I was pleased to find I released a pound!

Saturday we got up and took my daughter to her girl scouts function, went to look at new tires for my car, ran a few errands and had lunch at a restaurant near the mall. I had a grilled chicken salad, didn't use much of the dressing at all, so I felt confident with that. However, later that night since we were celebrating valentines day, we went and had fajitas, no tortilla's and I did have some chips and salsa and a margarita :( After that we met my aunt for drinks and I had a beer and this coffee drink that had khalua in it. (very yummy might I add), but I had a gain this morning......2.6!!! YIKES! I should probably confess that my aunt had ordered an artichoke dip that came with bread and I had about 3 pieces :(

.....so I deserved that gain. But did great Sunday, so I am hoping I lose it by Monday morning. I will be back to do a vlog in the morning......g'nite. IT'S GANNA BE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the gain will come off really fast. =)

    Keep up the good work! I can't wait to be on hcg again.

    ReplyDelete