Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R4 VLCD#3 Still in the game

Mark it on your calandar, I am still on VLCD. I repeat, I am still on VLCD! I released 2.8 this morning, YAY! I am a firm believer in my philosophy that you have to be mentally raady to take on this protocol or it doesn't work. And so far that has been the truth. The first time I did HCG I was so ready. I had just gotten back from vacation, I felt bloated, fat, uncomfortable, and ashamed of myself. I was so ready for a change. I think you get to a point where you get almost angry that you have to keep watching wjat you eat so closely that you go into burn-out mode. I believe thats what I did towards the end of 2010. A month ago,  I wasn't ready to take this on again. But I still have a lot of work to do becuase when I reach my goal, and I will, I can't go back to the way I used to eat!

So, it's Wednesday, halfway through the week, tomorrow is my last full day of work. Lets finish off this awesome week, shall we!! I will post a video tomorrow morning :)

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment