Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

R3 P2 VLCD#4 Weight- 225.4

YAY! Released another 2 pounds. I am going to show this fat who's boss. 7.2 total released in 4 days! Not bad, not bad! Tomorrow I will do an update video and even though I still have 8.4 pounds until I break new ground, I am really determined this time! Yesterday Walmart had asparagus on sale, so I am going to experiment a little with that this week. I got 2 bunches of it. I made chili yesterday and couldn't believe how fast it filled me up! I couldn't eat the whole bowl!

One thing people need to understand is how good this protocol makes you feel. I don't feel bloated and I don't have that "heavy" feeling. Not eating processed foods really changes you from the inside out!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! You're doing awesome!

    I unfortunately only lost .2 lbs today. =(

    ReplyDelete