Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still not sure what to do....

Well, most of you know I had to end my round due to my HCG being bad. I am not happy about it one bit and I am still not sure what I am going to do. I am considering purchasing RX HCG and trying that. I'm not saying that Homeopathic HCG does not work, because I know it does. But, I wouldn't mind trying RX so I can make my own comparison of them both. I watched Jenny's vlog about mixing RX and she had detailed instructions on how and where to order. SO that was a huge help. It's a lot more expensive than HHCG, so it does make you wonder why RX is so much more expensive. Is it the quality or quantity of the HCG? Who knows. All I know is I am no closer to my goal than I was yesterday. Still not happy about this at all!

2 comments:

  1. I am frustrated for you!! If I had the money I'd try RX just for the heck of it. I'd also like to know how they compare. The end of my 2nd round was awful. I got hungry, tired, light headed......and then realized I'd been keeping my hhcg in my kitchen window.....I'm convinced it went bad too. I have a fresh bottle for this 3rd round and so far so good.

    How long does it take to order RX? Do you think you're going to wait until after Christmas to start now? Hang in there, girlie!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! I will probably have to wait until the first of the year to start again. I have been checking out sites to order from and it can take weeks to get it. So instead of stressing over it, I'm just going to take my time deciding where I want to buy from and plan for a round starting Jan 1st. Not what I wanted, but such is life!

    ReplyDelete