Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

R3 P2 VLCD#2 weight 229.8

So I released 2.8 on my first day! YAY! I will admit it was very hard!! I fought myself all afternoon and was hungry, but I won because I didn't give in! I only ate 1 fruit but I had a few extra melba's. Hey, that better than leftover pecan pie, right!? So day 2 starts and I won't probably do an update vlog until Tuesday. Hope everyone has a splended weekend and stays warm! Oh by the way we have already gotten 17 inches of snow here in Idaho and we are expecting blizzards all week!! YIKES. I think I heard the weatherman say we haven't had weather like this since  the 1950's. CRAZY!

XOXO
Kris

3 comments:

  1. The snow is driving me nuts! haha
    I don't mind it a little around Christmas time, but after that or before that, no thanks. Where do you find melba's at? I've been eating 3 mini pretzels......the ingredients are pretty much the same as are the calorie counts. I wanted to dip some chicken in an egg white and then roll in crushed melbas and bake. I found some sugar free bbq sauce at Pilgrim's market that wonderful!! It has 18 calories per TBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Walden farms BBQ sauce and it was too smokey tasting! I usually find my melbas at Walmart. I have dipped my raw chicken in a little skim milk and then in crushed up melbas and fried in coconut oil. It was good but the breading falls off. I even made onion rings that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of the walden farms bbq sauce and had to throw it out, it was beyond awful! blech! Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the Melba's at Walmart. =)

    ReplyDelete