Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

HCG R3 P2 VLCD#1 Today's weight 232.4

Well, I only gained 2 pounds during my load. But, thinking back to round 1, I actually lost .5 and was very successful that round too. So, I am not going to stress about that. I am about halfway done with my website www.GoodGirlGoneHCG.com. I am very excited about it and can't wait for it to go live. I am hoping it will provide a fountain of information regarding HCG protocol and break some myths about it as well. I am encouraging friends to let me know if they would like to be featured on my HCG success stories page. I feel like I look at others for inspiration so what better feature to offer someone considering HCG than a bunch of us who have tried it and succeeded!

AND....here is my new blog as well. I just needed an additional tool to keep me honest on the days I can't vlog. So, my goal is to blog everyday and vlog twice a week (possibly Tuesday's and Fridays). This blog will also give me an opportunity to post more recipes as well! Have an awesome weekend!

X0X0
Kris

2 comments:

  1. I really like your website idea and can't wait for it to be up and running! So many friends of mine want info on hcg but I feel like I'm always emailing them several different websites because no one seems to have all the information in one place. I also really like the part about having "success stories".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't wait. I am hoping to have it up by next weekend!

    ReplyDelete